Autotrading, simply put, is a service that automatically trades your brokerage account. It enters the buy,sell and stop loss orders. Our Online Investing AI system, currently in beta, and the systems we are developing will issue orders based on advanced technology and genetic programming.
Autotrading Online Investing AI takes the guess work–and just the plain old work–out of investing. But you should make sure it’s an investment strategy that works for you.
So, it autotrading for you? Here are a few tips to determine if you are ready to autotrade stocks.
* Do you have a broker that offers autotrading? There’s a growing list, including OptionsXPress, OpenECry, FXCM, Gain Capital, IFX, FuturesBetting, and Interactive Brokers. But, you still want to check with your broker, or find a broker that handles autotrading.
* How much money is in your trading account? Active trading can mean higher trading fees. On smaller accounts, these higher fees can cut into your return. If this is the case, either increase your account level, or find a system that doesn’t trade as frequently.
* What’s your trading philosophy? Do you want to trade frequently? Day trade? Intra-day trade? Stocks? Commodities? Currencies? There are systems to address all these and, eventually, you’ll be able to access Online Investing AI systems to address these strategies.
* What’s your risk level? Despite increased returns and lower risk, we recommend you never put all of your eggs in one basket, nor do we expect you to play the market with the family milk money. (Is that enough cliches for one sentence?) Make sure you execute sound financial judgement of diversity, responsibility, and independent thinking.
* Keep learning. Don’t be afraid to read and research. Check back to this blog for more autotrading tips, too.
Business Strategy, Investing, Money, Online Investing AI